Monday 2 November 2009

yoghurt


yoghurt... what an invention. and with those film lids and a plastic lid popped on top, you'd think they were secure. but alas... thats right ALAS! it fell off the shelf (with my help i will admit) onto the metal bar below and exploded all over my work trousers. silly job. i made countless cups of tea today and only one for me
so today work went slowly. i was thinking about food all day. all i saw was doughnuts and cookies and bread, lots of bread. i've had my bread now, i had a rather delicious bacon sarnie and want another one now. ive just got in and im relaxing and munching out now. ... oh yeah. i did something silly. cup of tea, in bed... 6am... bad idea. i fell asleep and spilled it all over me and my bed... so it was a good day... good good day haha. hope you're all well. if you want me to write about anything in particular let me know and i will. anyway i just woke up from a nap. ive been writing this post for a few hours on and off... mainly off, dinner soon XD titchgus, out, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment